WMG is one of the largest academic departments at the University of Warwick; a university consistently ranked in the top ten UK universities, and a member of the elite Russell Group.
At WMG, our MSc programmes have been designed to meet the needs and requirements of global industry. Studying with us, you will gain a management education, with real business and industry application.
WMG Master’s Courses
- MSc Engineering Business Management
- MSc International Technology Management
- MSc Management for Business Excellence
- MSc Programme and Project Management
- MSc Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- MSc e-Business Management
- MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Trade, Strategy and Operations
- MSc Service Management and Design
- MSc Healthcare Operational Management
- MSc Cyber Security and Management
- MSc Cyber Security Engineering
- MSc Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management
- MSc Smart, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- MSc Sustainable Automotive Engineering
View all our courses: warwick.ac.uk/wmgmasters
Innovation, coupled with industry-relevant education, defines the lively and interactive culture that you’ll be a part of as a Master’s student at WMG; as we take care to challenge you. Our teaching staff are experts in their field; they are able to draw upon their industrial experiences and professional background throughout their teaching. Guest speakers from industry and government also contribute regularly, bringing real-world insight into your learning experience.
What’s more, we are a global community, attracting students from around the world to study on our Master’s programmes at Warwick, all of which helps to enhance your global business perspective.
Interested and want to find out more?
Visit our website: warwick.ac.uk/wmgmasters
Contact us: email@example.com
Or, meet us in person: We’ll be attending Master and More fairs in Stuttgart (9th November 2018) and Munich (18th January 2019). We’d love to meet you.